STUDENT APARTMENTS IN HEREDIA CITY
Only available at our Heredia Campus!
Looking for an accommodation? We offer several student apartments at the Heredia campus.
We have both one and two-bedroom apartments in a brand new building. The apartments are fully furnished and offer free wifi, all kitchen equipment, sheets and towels. There is a shared roof terrace with a view of the city and the mountains. Also there is shared laundry area. The student apartments are on the second floor above our classrooms. As such we encourage a quiet, respectful atmosphere, particularly in the shared terrace area and when classes are in session.
Please also note the following details:
- There is a $200 security deposit, which will be refunded at the end of your stay, pending inspection of the apartment.
- We do not allow pets, smokers, parties or children under 8 years old.
- Costa Rican law (Ley de Fumado 9028) and insurance regulations prohibits tobacco smoking anywhere on the premises of the apartments, including the terrace, school, garage, etc.
- It is not permitted to add occupants without the school´s knowledge. All occupants must be identified prior to beginning the rental.
- There is a maximum of four people allowed per two-bedroom, or two people per one-bedroom student apartment.
- The apartment is furnished and in good condition. Please let administration know if there is something missing or damaged at the beginning of your contract.
- Cost of electricity, water and internet are included in your rent. We ask you to turn off lights and fans when not in use.