Sámara Student Residence
NEW STUDENT HOUSING AT OUR SÁMARA BEACH CAMPUS
Live right next to the school and beach, at Intercultura Costa Rica´s brand new student residence, right behind our beachfront campus.
The residence has 5 bedrooms (of varying sizes, from 2 to 5 beds). Students can rent private or shared rooms, all of which are equipped with A/C, and a private or shared bathroom.
The communal social areas include: Fully-equipped kitchen; washing machine; large, breezy social area with deck-chairs, hammocks and communal dining tables; a big, grassy, fenced-in yard; outdoor shower and secure parking.
Please also note the following details:
- There is a $200 security deposit, which will be refunded at the end of your stay, pending inspection of the apartment.
- Costa Rican law (Ley de Fumado 9028) and insurance regulations prohibits tobacco smoking anywhere on the premises of the apartments, including the terrace, school, garage, etc.
- It is not permitted to add occupants without the school´s knowledge. All occupants must be identified prior to beginning the rental.
- The house is furnished and in good condition, please let administration know if there is something missing or damaged at the beginning of your contract.
- Cost of electricity, water and internet are included in your rent. We ask you to turn off lights and fans when not in use.