ONLY AVAILABLE AT OUR HEREDIA CITY CAMPUS
Intercultura offers several student apartments in its brand new building at the Heredia campus.
We have both one and two-bedroom, with one or two double beds, respectively. The apartments are fully furnished and offer free wifi, all kitchen equipment, sheets and towels. The apartments open out to a shared roof terrace with a view of the city and the mountains, and there is shared laundry area. The apartments are on the second floor above our classrooms, and some are occupied by teachers. As such we encourage a quiet, respectful atmosphere, particularly in the shared terrace area and when classes are in session.
Please also note the following details:
- There is a $200 security deposit, which will be refunded at the end of your stay, pending inspection of the apartment.
- We do not allow pets, smokers, parties or children under 8 years old.
- Costa Rican law (Ley de Fumado 9028) and insurance regulations prohibits tobacco smoking anywhere on the premises of the apartments, including the terrace, school, garage, etc.
- It is not permitted to add occupants without the school´s knowledge. All occupants must be identified prior to beginning the rental.
- There is a maximum of 4 people allowed per 2-bedroom, or 2 people per 1-bedroom apartment.
- The apartment is furnished and in good condition, please let administration know if there is something missing or damaged at the beginning of your contract.
- Cost of electricity, water and internet are included in your rent. We ask you to turn off lights and fans when not in use.