Explore your surroundings through half-day or day excursions
Dolphin Tour -Snorkeling - Kayaking - Horseback riding - Cacao & Coffee Plantations –Indigenous Community Visit
No matter which our two school campus location you choose for your Spanish immersion program, our half-day or day tours give you the chance to see Costa Rica´s beautiful natural environment, unforgettable ocean and mountain views, and stunning sunsets.
Before or after your Spanish class...
- Take a morning cruise on a boat with your classmates to spot dolphins and go snorkeling.
- Kayak to the island "Chora" to learn about the ecosystem and the history of land conservation around Sámara.
- Go horseback riding in the mountains above Heredia or along the Sámara coastline.
- Visit an indigenous culture reserve in the central valley, or hike up to the crater of a live volcano!
- Paddle through the mangroves on a river to see a variety of birds and beautiful scenery.
- Take a mountain bike tour and visit some nearly deserted beaches!
And much more...