DOLPHIN TOUR -SNORKELING - KAYAKING - HORSEBACKRIDING
Our half-day or day tours give you the chance to see Costa Rica´s beautiful natural environment, unforgettable ocean views, and stunning sunsets.
Take a morning cruise on a boat with your classmates to spot dolphins and go snorkeling.
Kayak to the island near Samara to learn about ecosystem and the history of the land around Samara.
Go horsebackriding through the forest and along the coastline.
Paddle through the mangroves on a river to see a variety of birds and a beautiful scenery.
Take a mountain bike tour and visit some nearly deserted beaches!
And much more...
- TORTUGA ISLAND boat snorkel and beach BBQ tour
- WATER-RAFTING ON CHIRRIPO RIVER
- OCEAN DOLPHIN SEARCH & SNORKELING
- HORSEBACK RIDING beach & mountain
- MOUNTAIN BIKE Buena Vista, Barco Quebrado and Barrigona beaches
- RIVER KAYAK & WILDLIFE OBSERVATION Río Ora
- OCEAN KAYAK & SNORKELING Isla Chora
- NATURE HIKE SÁMARA TRAILS, Wildlife Refuge Warner Sauter
- STAND UP PADDLE BOARD Tour & lessons
- CAFÉ DIRIÁ Coffee Plantation
- RINCÓN DE LA VIEJA, Canopy, horseback ride, rafting, rappel & hot springs
- PALO VERDE NATIONAL PARK boat tour & bird watching