Spanish Immersion Program for culture lovers
The Green Season Package is here - Intercultura´s 2013 highlight!
Are you planning to come down to Costa Rica during the months of September, October or November? But you are worried because of the rain? Dont´ be! Intercultura Language School has a great Green Season Deal for people in like-minded company and we have some good reasons why you shouldn't miss it:
- Discover the country´s "secret travel season" and enjoy Costa Rica´s colorful green side.
- Temperatures are more pleasant to study Spanish.
- Green Season means cheaper rates in hotels and on tours, lower airline faires, plenty of reservation space, less crowds,
- and INTERCULTURA´S GREEN SEASON SPECIAL - Spanish study experience for arts & culture enthusiasts!
Our enriching culture-focused Spanish Immersion Program is aimed at anyone with the desire to create a memorable trip in like-minded company: 30, 40 and 50 somethings and up, a group of friends, company staff, clubs and associations, and anyone, who is looking for more than just “fiestas” and hanging out on the beach.
Not everyone is made for spending vacations on the beach. In the city there is a greater variety of day-filling cultural activities: art galleries, museums, theatres, Costa Rica´s National Symphonic Orchestra, sunset restaurants with breathtaking views of the rainforest and mountains, local dancing and much more.
In short, if you would like to experience a new country, truly immerse yourself in its culture, and challenge yourself by learning a new language (or perfecting what you already know!), then Intercultura's special Green Season Package is just what you are looking for.
In this package we offer you Spanish classes according to your level and own pace, cultural activities, half-day tours and weekend trip, and other extras and specials, like tickets for the National Symphonic Orchestra concerts at the National Theater.
- Program is offered from Mid-August till November 2013
- If you and your group book two weeks, our “CHOOSE one” activities and tours will change to “CHOOSE two” – one for each week, and for the second week on Monday we offer you the San José City Tour! DOWNLOAD OUR E-BROCHURE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ITINERARY!
- Minimum group size is 3 people!
OR CONTACT US:
Call toll free from the US & Canada at 1-866-978-6668 or
email us at email@example.com!
Join us for a great experience, and we are sure you will never forget!