- Our school
- Spanish Programs
- News & Articles
- Photos & Videos
- Prices & Registration
- Contact Us
Learn Spanish in Costa Rica
Our Historic Heredia Campus is celebrating its 20th anniversary with a year-round $50 per week discount on all Group Spanish classes (with an average of 3 to 4 students per class). Sign up NOW!
With two unique locations – Heredia and Playa Sámara - Intercultura Spanish Language School offers you the opportunity to experience Costa Rica from two very different perspectives and provides total immersion in the Spanish language and culture. Each campus and region has a distinctive character, way of life and charm. You don´t have to choose. Learn Spanish at both locations, in order to fully embrace the different cultures Costa Rica has to offer, as well as to sample our unique activities at each location.
Study Spanish at our Historic Campus in Heredia – our colonial building is a tropical oasis in the middle of Heredia downtown. From the minute you walk through our door, you will be welcomed by a friendly and familiar atmosphere. No matter where you’re from, at Intercultura Heredia you will always feel at home. Enjoy learning Spanish in a bustling and yet welcoming city environment, surrounded by hills and volcanoes. The pleasant and warm city of Heredia provides the ideal climate to study...
Intercultura in the news:
- Intercultura helping local communities with English classes, mentioned in VOG
- Spanish Immersion with Intercultura, Costa Rica Sun
- Intercultura maintaining support, UN, Global Compact
- Learning a New Language on Location, New York Times
- Nature and Knowledge, The Boston Globe
- Intercambios Culturales, Channel 9, Costa Rica
- Spanish Learners Hit Stride in Heredia, The Tico Times
- Learning in the Active Voice, Language Magazine, pg 37-8
- Plunge In! Immersed Spanish Costa Rica, Canadian Doctors Magazine
- Learning Spanish with a Proven, Reputable Homestay Program, We Love Costa Rica
Our Approach to Learning Spanish At our Spanish School, we strive to give our students a true understanding and feeling for the Spanish Language. We believe in the communicative approach, and that total immersion is the best manner to learn....
Latest From Our School Blog
Wednesday, 26 March, 2014 - 12:26
I’d been in Costa Rica for two months already. I’d seen lava coming out of Arenal volcano, looked at a quetzal through binoculars in Monteverde rainforest,...
Wednesday, 12 February, 2014 - 12:50
Immerse yourself already by reading Susan's story, when she arrived at the San José airport and how she has experienced the first hours with her new Costa...